
So, I am a little bored and I don't have anything exciting to post. I had to repost this picture because I love it so much. Sarah and Grandpa. We were at Shoshone Falls one day in the summer of 2005 (Sarah was 3) with Grandma and Grandpa, and Sarah jumped out of the car and grabbed Grandpa's hand. Anyone that knows my Dad, knows he has BIG hands and Sarah is just so little. This was the summer after my Dad's heart surgery and a year before his kidney transplant. We are so thankful that he pulled through both surgeries and is doing so well now. We love him so much. He is a one of the good guys and a wonderful father and grandpa.
Angie's 2026 Must Be Mine
6 months ago



5 comments:
This is a precious picture. She will treasure this forever wehn she grows up!
How sweet...I love backside pictures!
What a cute picture. Grandpa's are the best!!!!
That is a really darling picture. Love it.
I love this photo too!
Your four and six-year-old photos of the kids are so sweet! They look great!
When are you coming to CA to visit me?
Post a Comment